The Creative use of Photoshop Elements on Mac and PC
To coincide with some of the biggest changes in Photoshop Elements for years, Philip Andrews completely revises his bestselling title to include all the new features of this release. See how the new interface works alongside new tools, techniques and workflows to make editing, enhancing and sharing your pictures easier than ever. And as always, he introduces the changed and improved features with colorful illustrations and the clear step-by-step instruction that has made his books the go-to titles for photographers the world over.
In this edition Andrews highlights following new features
- Interface for both the Editor and Organizer
- Revel integration in Organizer
- New tools in the Quick Editor workspace
- Changes to the Actions palette
- Pen and Ink, Comic and Graphic Novel filters
- Vignette, Tilt-Shift, High Key, and Low Key Guided Edit effects
- Places, People and Events Organizer work modes
- Changes for Adobe Camera Raw
- Supercharged folder view
- Online content
- The Task bar
- Exposure and Vibrance sliders in Quick Edit
while at the same time providing a comprehensive overview of the most used tools and techniques in the rest of the program.
Readers also benefit from a being able to access book resources and instructional videos at the associated website www.photoshopelements.com. They can also extend their learning with the special Photoshop Elements for Photographers app available from the Apple App Store.
|Elements 11 Videos||Book resources (100Mb)|